TOGO fruit and vegetable organic waste crusher machine features an innovative cutter design and cutting spacing. The excellent seal system can effectively protect the shaft, reducer, and machine from corrosion and pollution.
This is an advanced and high-capacity organic waste shredder machine. It is capable of reducing the volume of organic waste by up to 75%. They save time and effort that would be used to travel to waste disposal sites.
- Processing Capacity: 200KG/H
- Crusher Box Size: 200*300MM
TOGO offers a kitchen waste shredding solution to provide materials for composting. Processed by the TOGO organic waste and kitchen waste pre-treatment system, the weight, volume and moisture content of the waste will be greatly reduced to satisfy the subsequent treatment requirements.
Food waste comes from residential kitchens, hotels, restaurants, cruise ships, supermarkets, markets, food producers and processors etc. The main components include starch, cellulose, protein, fat and other miscellaneous materials. The shredding of food waste reduces its volume and facilitates subsequent fermentation to produce compost, biogas, or other outputs.
- The use of corrosion-resistant and highly wear-resistant compatible waste special cutters, strong material adaptability, and good shredding effect.
- Multi-bearing seal, waterproof, dirt-proof and dustproof, can directly shred wet waste with high moisture content.
- The anti-winding fixed cutter design not only effectively solves the problem of material entanglement, but also has a low maintenance cost.