Food Waste Composting from Home
TOGO Food Waste Composter (TG-CC-5)
An efficient and easy composter for home and small business use. A small act with huge impacts on the environment.
Buying compostable items is only the start of responsible waste management. Did you know the food waste you throw out also plays a role in global warming? Did you know that we produce about 1.4 kilos of trash, per person, per day? Food items constitute over 50% of all waste generated. When sent to landfills, organic waste may generate methane, which does not bode well for our planet. Lucky for you, we have just the solution for your food waste. Check out the TOGO Food Waste Composter: a 24-hour food waste composting machine for homes with no shortage of benefits. Starting today, don’t chuck your food waste in the bin. Instead, feed it to our home food composting machine, and:
* Compost as many as 5kgs of food waste
* Empty it once a week
* Generate soil nutrition
* Do your part for the environment
Give back to nature that’s given you so much despite heaving under the weight of plastics and microplastics. Get our low-maintenance Food Waste Composter.
What are the Benefits of Composting?
- Reduces load on landfills, hence impacting the whole environment by reducing methane gas emissions.
- The compost created can be used to enrich soil for your own personal plants and gardens.
- When the compost is added to your soil, it helps retain moisture and suppress plant diseases and pests.
- Helps lower your carbon footprint.
What can be composted:
- Fruits, vegetables, eggshells
- Meat, fish bones, small chicken bones
- Bread, pasta, grains
- Leaves, grass clipping, dray cat and dog food
- Vegware commercially compostable labeled products