The bacterial conversion of the Organic matter present in waste in the presence of air under hot and moist conditions is called composting, and the final product obtained after the bacterial activity is called Compost, which has a very high agricultural value. It is used as fertilizer, and it is non-odorous and free of pathogens, As a result of the Composting process, the waste volume can be reduced by 80 to 90%.
- Compost improves drainage in clay soil and helps sandy soil retain water.
- Compost assists plant growth and disease resistance.
- Composting reduces unwanted insects, limiting the need for commercial herbicides or pesticides, therefore preventing runoff pollution.
- Compost also helps to absorb and filter runoff, protecting streams from erosion and pollution.
BENEFITS OF COMPOSTING
- Economic Benefits: By composting food and organic waste, establishment or companies handling waste should be able to reduce the size of their traditional waste containers or reduce the frequency of pick-ups or both, which will lower the cost of traditional waste hauling.
- Environmental Benefits: Not only do food and organic waste have large economic impacts in term of disposal costs, they also have immediate environmental impacts. When food is disposed in the landfills it quickly rots and become significant source of methane – a potent greenhouse gas with 21 times the global warming potential of carbon dioxide. The use of recycle food waste as compost improve soil health and structure; and reduces the need for supplemental water, fertilizer and pesticides.
- Community Benefits: For every 100 Kg of organic waste, we get 10 to 15 Kgs of compost which either can be used for community garden or can be donated to local farmer. This reduce the need for commercially produced fertilizer and the transportation needed to bring them to the landfills.
- Health and Sanitation Benefits : Another benefit of Organic waste composting machine is improved sanitation, public safety and Health. Organic waste dumped in standard trash cans and dumpsters attracts rodents and insects, as well as generate bad odour. By using composting machines all these problems can be easily solved.
TOGO’s composter is fully automatic and compact in size, processes all types of organic waste, Noiseless, Odourless, Maintenance-free, No harmful gases let out, No pathogens and does not need a skilled person to operate it.
1. WHY TOGO COMPOST MACHINE:
Waste to compost in just 24 hours TOGO quick compost machine is a fully automatic waste composting machine that has the efficiency to convert waste into high quality compost in just 24 hours.
- THE ADVANCE FEATURES OF THIS MACHINE:
- i) Fully automatic: Compost-24 machine is an in-vessel system. It treats all the waste inside. Unlike traditional machines that output compost, Compost -24 directly outputs manure, saving you time, effort, space and cost effective..
ii) Compact machine: Compost -24 is a stand-alone unit and does not need associated equipment such as curing racks
iii) High quality compost: High quality compost which is an ideal soil conditioner for agriculture, horticulture and home gardening.
Civ) Operation is very easy: As an automated machine and any Unskilled labour can be easily taught how to operate the machine without supervision.
v)Safety first: TOGO is committed to ensuring the safety of operators. The system has been carefully designed from an ergonomic perspective and incorporates a number of safety features.
- APPLICATION OF COMPOSTING MACHINE:
TOGO Composters are useful for:
a) Vegetable and Fruit markets,
b) Corporate canteens,
c) Hotels and Resorts and Restaurants,
- d) Parks and Stadiums,
e) Hospitals, Schools and Colleges,
f) Military canteens and Mess,
g) Railway Stations and Airports
h) Highway service centers,
i) Temples and other religious institutions
j) Food Processing and Manufacturing facilities,
k) Supermarkets and food distribution centers,
l) Municipal Councils and Corporations,
- m) Group Housing Societies.